When will "MooooTube" video board be completed. That is what Im calling it before

D

DriverDawg

When will "MooooTube" video board be completed. That is what Im calling it before

everybody else in the SEC calls it. They all think we are a hick redneck University. I just go along with it like when I travel people actually think Mississippi is a bunch of barefoot and pregnant people with 4 teeth in their mouth. Thats actually only half our state and half our fans.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008

came up with MooTube 2 weeks ago in a thread ironically devoted to naming the video board.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

a family member of mine who travelled outside of the state once that people think we are hicks. I was taken aback at the time. I am glad to know that my family member's story now holds water.

merkin2

May 4, 2008

Chick Fil - A called and they want their Lobby Hall moniter back...

VirgilCain

Aug 9, 2008

it was amazing to see you digress from a giant video board to 4-tooth, barefoot, pregnant people (women?) in less than 25 words.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eskFLPwIt1w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" width="425" height="344" ></embed>

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005

getwiththeprogramku

Aug 20, 2006

but I have to give 3klb credit on the graphic.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006

tastegreatlessku!

Latest posts