When you look at us through 10 games, McCorvey and Stringer should be

Garciacamebackadawg

Feb 23, 2008
the first to go, because Croom is staying through '09. Punter sucks, coverage sucks, and return sucks. Offense sucks, playcalling sucks, unqualified qb sucks, big, ***** rb sucks, so when you put those to pieces of the game together, your team is going to suck. Little example if you please.

LaTech, Pegues suspended, J Smith can't field a punt costs us 7 lost be 8, and only scored 14. Auburn 3-2, do I have to? Kentucky 14-13, Carlson again can't get it done, and McCorvey still has not put a qb sneak into the game plan. Alabama 32-7, special teams and offense plays really well for Bama, while our defense tries to represent MSU all by themselves. So far, if we had good special teams we could easily be 6-4 right now, and if we had some offense we could probably be 8-2 or 7-3.

Excuses are for losers, and blaming everything on someone else and never taking personal responsibility for the results is for cowards. IT'S PAST TIME MR. BYRNE!!!!!

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
Our special teams (I know Stringer hasn't been the coach that entire time) and offense is no different than it was in Croom's first year. Remember? The year we had no talent, no discipline, no character, no players left? And we sucked on special teams and offense then and we suck on special teams and offense now. We actually averaged 60 ypg more on offense then.

This problem is bigger than the assistant coaches.

OEMDawg

Mar 22, 2008
And none of that is the fault of anyone but the Walrus. If Crooms stays through 2009 as you say, the fans won't be there.

Garciacamebackadawg

Feb 23, 2008
to terminate him. Every point that everyone on this board has made about Croom is correct, I totally agree, but he got a raise and extention, so the changes, if any, will be with staff. We all know that, and by the way, I'm not to sure that Grimes shouldn't go too.

dawgmaster

Nov 4, 2008
The Walrus is an idiot for not seeing that he needed to make changes offensively after the Liberty Bowl. And what the heck has happened to Wesley Carroll this year? It appears the Walrus has coached him down and now he will never be the same qb he was last year. I agree, the man at the top needs to be fired. Forget waiting another year! Do it now Byrne ! Get a sack and can his Arse!

patdog

May 28, 2007
or listened to a few of us who kept telling you all through the offseason, you'd have noticed that Wesley Carroll wasn't all that last year either. The only 2 worse SEC QBs were Schaeffer and Henig. And Carroll was closer to those 2 than he was to the 4th worst QB in the league. And if you thought, well he'll get better with experience, you're forgetting that we haven't had a QB coach on staff in Crxxm's entire career at MSU. The man coaching our QBs is a RB coach.

was21

May 29, 2007
ot the ST coarch (which he deserved) in front of gawd and everybody else, but it's not apparent that the *** of the OC ever gets chewed on (which is at least as well deserved)....hmmmm..wonder why?

Croomp

Jun 25, 2008
Atleast Stringer came out and took the blame himself and didn't blame the unit. and McCorvey is always sitting in a box and not on the sideline so if Crxxm is barking at him about some bad calls its all going to be unnoticed to the public because that conversation is staying thru the headset.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
......Croom is the one who promoted Stringer to that position. And again, changing assistants won't matter at this point. It's too late for that. We should have done it two years ago, we didn't, and we choked away what should have been our best year in 2008. Time to clean house.