Where is BAC?

richthedentist

All-American
Aug 2, 2001
11,285
8,908
113
Where is he I have seen him on the weather thread all day I am anxiously waiting for his review of the game
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,578
180,791
113
posted on the wrong board and then walked away and came back and I was like where is it
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?