Where is everyone?

Oct 29, 2003
411
730
93
It's game day and we are still missing some critical posters here- is the run over? Wittman, MS, Ignazio, Feeto????
 

PowerI66

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
899
765
93
I fear we may have lost some great posters during the great migration of '25

On3 tech department crossing rivals accounts over
oregon trail 80s GIF
 

Catch-22

Sophomore
Aug 23, 2005
104
120
43
I’m not a critical poster, but I was lost and now I’m found! Good to be back.

Here was my account crossover issue that I didn’t even bother trying to solve…. My account was under my sister’s email address because I joined so long ago I didn’t even have an email yet. Must’ve been 99-ish. And when I did get an email, I used it to create a burner account so I could insult Fratboy and DanL99. I was 25 going on 12 at the time.

Now I’m 50 (gasp) and just slightly more mature. Following Montini these days, with a nephew on the roster, and Palatine with a B-I-L in the AD chair. Looking forward to another great season and hopefully two deep playoff runs for my guys.
 

BretEpic

Heisman
Jan 27, 2005
16,866
22,190
113
I’m not a critical poster, but I was lost and now I’m found! Good to be back.

Here was my account crossover issue that I didn’t even bother trying to solve…. My account was under my sister’s email address because I joined so long ago I didn’t even have an email yet. Must’ve been 99-ish. And when I did get an email, I used it to create a burner account so I could insult Fratboy and DanL99. I was 25 going on 12 at the time.

Now I’m 50 (gasp) and just slightly more mature. Following Montini these days, with a nephew on the roster, and Palatine with a B-I-L in the AD chair. Looking forward to another great season and hopefully two deep playoff runs for my guys.
Hello good sir!
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties