I haven’t seen a post from him in a little while - hope he’s ok
JerseyCityHawk All-Conference Jul 6, 2025 1,334 2,190 112 Jul 7, 2026 #1 I haven’t seen a post from him in a little while - hope he’s ok
E eyesofhawk All-Conference Apr 17, 2011 3,470 3,362 113 Jul 8, 2026 #2 He'd been hanging out on the women's board, detracting from Caitlin's greatness (making excuses for her) a lot. Last I saw him on the football board was Tues morning. I had to crush some crap he posted in the TL/ANF thread. Hopefully he's ok Reactions: JerseyCityHawk
He'd been hanging out on the women's board, detracting from Caitlin's greatness (making excuses for her) a lot. Last I saw him on the football board was Tues morning. I had to crush some crap he posted in the TL/ANF thread. Hopefully he's ok
I Iron Doc All-Conference Nov 5, 2005 901 1,286 93 Jul 8, 2026 #3 I have full confidence that he still exists. I am taking Huginn & Muninn's word for it. Reactions: JerseyCityHawk
KuwaitHawk All-American Apr 18, 2004 8,079 8,764 113 Jul 8, 2026 #4 He has posted recently, this time of year he is usually in hibernation mode. Reactions: JerseyCityHawk