Where's Gastineau?

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
Hate they are having CTC on a Friday.How many are coming to the open practice on the 14th?
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
Don't know if I can Topps, but I would love to meet some of you guys. We'd be worse than a bunch of women at a beauty parlor.

Yeah we'd be talking over top of each other! Jack Daniels coming??? He posts occasionally! OFC
 

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
As it stands now I plan on coming would love to meet up with anyone who is going to be there.Duke football and basketball the same day.Doesnt get any better
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
Hey who am I??? "Pisgah I'm sorry but Grayson WILL NOT be back for his junior year... I'll even have a bet, the loser base to have a LUKE MAYE avatar"
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke