Which was the better catch??

Which catch was better?


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

ChappyCat

Redshirt
Sep 19, 2015
581
4
0
Sorry to bring up any bad feelings, and try to withhold any biases, but who caught it better- Bennett Skowronek against Iowa in 2018 or RCB Saturday against Wisconsin?

Skowronek 2018



RCB 2020 (skip ahead to 43 seconds)
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
22,029
1,886
63
before I watch the two plays and think about the game situation, I remember thinking this is the best catch in a long time. The first catch I thought of was Ben's, before that I can't remember a better catch.
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
22,029
1,886
63
Upon further review, the side line end zone reception made the difference I choose RCB.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  5. 05 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment