White House Easter Egg Roll

Post Kevin Malone

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2004
3,536
1,768
113
I'm going to brag a little bit.

We were fortunate to be able to go to the White House Easter Egg Roll on Monday. My twin 4 year old daughters had a blast. They heard stories read by Sean Spicer and Melania Trump, kicked soccer balls with Bobby Boswell from DC United (I had to look him up), and got pictures with many children characters, media members, and White House personnel.

Trump came out, spoke, and then went to make cards for service members. One of my little daughters worked her way up to his side and had a conversation with him. Even though my wife and I were only about 6 feet away, we couldn't see any of this because our view was obstructed due to crowd. After we left, I found tons of photos of them together on Twitter and saw them talking on a video put out by the White House. Today at work I found the picture below on the Washington Post's site and realized that she also gave him a hug. This picture is on numerous news sites and was the cover photo for the article about the event on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette http://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...ts-first-Easter-Egg-Roll/stories/201704180080
I came home and asked her, "you gave Trump a hug?!!!" She said, "Yeah, I did" like it was no big deal.

It was an amazing day, and something we will always remember.



Here's a picture of them talking.

 
Last edited:
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight