Who are the mods here?

NikkiSixx

May 31, 2022
stay calm people.. don't go getting yourself banned if there aint no mods here.

NikkiSixx

May 31, 2022
A meaningful board would kick worthless posters out.

If you can't contribute anything worthwhile, there is no need for you to be posting.
I am sure there will be moderators.. I was hoping to find out what was going on with that situation in the interim!

NikkiSixx

May 31, 2022
I assume you aren't an idiot, so why would you post stupid ****?
I thought your post was kinda re-re, but I figured I would be nice and respond to it. Next time I'll post some harder stuff, like an erect penis, just for you.

ThereIsNoPlace

May 31, 2022
Has anyone else seen how enormously fat Sean Callahan is these days?

woof

guy looks more like an iowegian by the day
You watch your happy hole, Rambo, Sean is the Saint of South Omaha and will fight the Io_a incursion til the end of days.

Spoonie Luv

May 31, 2022
I assume you aren't an idiot, so why would you post stupid ****?
Happy Jeremy Clarkson GIF by DriveTribe

Jun 4, 2022
Is this gonna be another “I don’t like the truth because it hurts my feelings, I demand someone speaking it be banned” board?

Freakshow011

May 31, 2022
I think the real question is how will the mods respond. I’m on board for banning someone if stuff gets outta control, but it can’t be a life ban. I was barred from comments on the other site. Honestly no big deal. I prob deserved it. After 2 years, I couldn’t get anyone to respond or give me answers if I could start replying again. I just hope that bans are rated (like penalties). This is worth a yr, that is 6 months…….. just like to see consistency and not make people quit and come back under a new name to post or respond to anything.

ThereIsNoPlace

May 31, 2022
I've found that humans like rules & regulations, if for nothing more than the thrill of habitual linestepping.

scarletred

May 31, 2022
Is this gonna be another “I don’t like the truth because it hurts my feelings, I demand someone speaking it be banned” board?
I have dedicated my retirement to endlessly scouring of these Husker message boards to determine whether self proclaimed Husker fans should be deemed worthy or not of such a glorious title.

I shall root out all but the purest of Husker fans and demand the removal of those that do not swear unconditional loyalty.

Rest assured that my work will continue on this board just as it has on past boards

GBR!

Spoonie Luv

May 31, 2022
I have dedicated my retirement to endlessly scouring of these Husker message boards to determine whether self proclaimed Husker fans should be deemed worthy or not of such a glorious title.

I shall root out all but the purest of Husker fans and demand the removal of those that do not swear unconditional loyalty.

Rest assured that my work will continue on this board just as it has on past boards

GBR!

troll GIF

Rango

Jun 2, 2022
I get the chic in the middle to mod me... you guys have fun with the other GUYS:

1655085285004.png