Luke McCaffrey?
Rahmir Johnson?
Ty Robinson?
Mosai Newsom?
Now you are just playin' wit us....Jamiere Bookie Calvin Johnson Jr
Who's next after Johnson?
I’m hoping for Carlyle HolidayThe real question is...who is our next commit after the next commit?.
I’m hoping for Carlyle Holiday
Just a wild *** guess that Ty is our next commit...this month.
Are you being serious when you say wild guess or do you know something?
Just curious because I heard that he really wasn't blown away at the spring game. And if true I would be shocked to see him N this month.
Chris Hickman just had another Crystal Ball prediction for us, further solidifying his 100% N lean. I wonder if he'll go for it this month or wait through summer?
I wish we could we this teammate Henrich too, but that kid appears to want to get out of Nebraska.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC