WHO you got for Trump VP?

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
Top 3 please......in order
Tim Scott
Gov Mace
#1..Mike Pompeo.....dude has aN Incedible resume and could fill in as a competent President if needed....He unlike Kamala can actually give a good speech and know wtf he is talking about

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Soooooo......not Mike Pence? ;-)

(BTW, Mace isn't a governor. Are you thinking of Noem?)

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Tim Scott
Gov Mace
#1..Mike Pompeo.....dude has aN Incedible resume and could fill in as a competent President if needed....He unlike Kamala can actually give a good speech and know wtf he is talking about
Plus, Pompeo is one of the few members of Trump's cabinet that hasn't spoken out against him. The only parameters Trump has for a VP are 100% blind loyalty to Dear Leader and no fatties.

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
I Used to have Pompeo, but the reality is that he is not at all loyal to Trump and has said some incendiary things when egged on by the media.
He doesn't belong on the team. Used to also think about Ben Carson, as a foil to mean tweets since he is such the consummate gentleman. But he is much older now and has grown tired and low energy and I don't think he really wants it anyway. Too bad Byron Donald isn't further along in his development by now, but he's not a heart beat away material yet. Noem doesn't really add much. Scott is good people and deserves it but he isn't needed to deliver South Carolina.

We should seriously take a look at Elise Stefanik. Her resume is great and she would be the Un-Kamala. She is very articulate and chooses her words carefully and she has accomplished a great deal already - not the least of which is writing the bill that mitigated "Obamacare." She has proven she can work the isle and get things out of the Dims She deserves to be rewarded for her hard work.

My $.02

more focused on who the next basketball coach will be.

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Dr. Ben Carson.
Give him a pet project to reform the NIH/CDC.

Find a place for General Flynn to reform the FBI either in the DOJ or to replace Wray.
I'm sure he would take that job on full force.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone understand the history of RFK, he is a heroin addict. His only career has been suing corporations, his second of 3 wives hung herself after reading about RFKs affairs with 37 women. Is there any reason the right supports him other than the fact he is against vaccines

Reactions: aimeedee

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone understand the history of RFK, he is a heroin addict. His only career has been suing corporations, his second of 3 wives hung herself after reading about RFKs affairs with 37 women. Is there any reason the right supports him other than the fact he is against vaccines
One reason is he is for a closed border.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Tim Scott
Gov Mace

Pompeo is CIA.

NOT a chance will he be VP.

IMG_4425.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Merlin4SC

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Plus, Pompeo is one of the few members of Trump's cabinet that hasn't spoken out against him. The only parameters Trump has for a VP are 100% blind loyalty to Dear Leader and no fatties.

Honest question:

Why do you liberal democRATs care?

It’s like caring about who opens for the headlining band at a concert.

NO ONE who is MAGA, CARES.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
One reason is he is for a closed border.
Can anyone explain this closed border. Do you mean like North Korea? We have trucks, trains, cars, planes, ships and walkers entering everyday. The numbers are huge.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
And he was dismissed as a kook by Rush Limbaugh and all the pre-MAGA conservative pundits. He was also an election conspiracy theorist over the Gore loss.

But, hey, election denial and serial adultery seem to be resume enhancers with the MAGA GOP, so maybe that appeals to them.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
Why would you pick a VP who isn't loyal?

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
And he was dismissed as a kook by Rush Limbaugh and all the pre-MAGA conservative pundits. He was also an election conspiracy theorist over the Gore loss.

But, hey, election denial and serial adultery seem to be resume enhancers with the MAGA GOP, so maybe that appeals to them.
Every Dem loser is an election denier: Gore, Hillary, Kerry...the champ, of course, is Stacey Abrams. Trump is following a long tradition.

Reactions: Pudly76

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Why would you pick a VP who isn't loyal?
I don’t know of everything that Pompeo has said, but I’ve seen him in quite a few interviews and he’s always spoken well of Trump and what he did in office. I think he’d make a good VP.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
If Trump was smart and had the ability to put aside, even 10% of his ego (he probably doesn't) he'd just select Nikki Haley. She handled the abortion question better than any Republican this cycle. She has an actual conservative resume, even if she does come off as a bit too hawkish for me. She could likely bring the support of some heavy-hitting donors. She would appeal to the Reagan Republicans in the suburbs which is why Donald Trump lost the last election.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
If Trump was smart and had the ability to put aside, even 10% of his ego (he probably doesn't) he'd just select Nikki Haley. She handled the abortion question better than any Republican this cycle. She has an actual conservative resume, even if she does come off as a bit too hawkish for me. She could likely bring the support of some heavy-hitting donors. She would appeal to the Reagan Republicans in the suburbs which is why Donald Trump lost the last election.
Can’t help you. Haley doesn’t work for me. She let that committee lose/destroy evidence in the J6 hearings. That in itself is illegal.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017

Latest posts