What will be your power source? (Natural Gas, Propane, Diesel) That will determine cost. Go to Generac web site and you can plug all that info in and get a pretty good quote. Don't forget you still need electricity to run your heat even though it's gas.What should I expect to spend in OKC?
Would want it to run AC, lights, fridge etc. probably need 16 kW doubt I need 22 kW (water heater and heat are gas).
Yeh. We are getting a quote this week. Thought I’d reach out to NSB experts to make sure I’m not getting screwed though.I would just call a local electrician/dealer that installs them and get a quote.
How many watt?I paid around 4500. Auto switch is around 500 also.
20KWHow many watt?
I’m not. Just enjoy having power.You fellas preparing for Y2K?
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight