Who's He?

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
Never enough students to do a chant. My hat is off to the students who still show up.
 

JavaDunk18

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2011
1,102
1,014
0
Yes, I remember those chants watching games as kid at the Barn. My guess is that it ended when they moved to the RAC..I also remember the Start of the "R-U" chant. It was at the Eastern Eight tournament in Pittsburgh, 1979, when Rutgers fans were in 2 distinct sections. I was there..
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
  2. 02 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
  4. 04 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  5. 05 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic