Who's He?

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
Never enough students to do a chant. My hat is off to the students who still show up.
 

JavaDunk18

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2011
1,102
1,014
0
Yes, I remember those chants watching games as kid at the Barn. My guess is that it ended when they moved to the RAC..I also remember the Start of the "R-U" chant. It was at the Eastern Eight tournament in Pittsburgh, 1979, when Rutgers fans were in 2 distinct sections. I was there..
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game