Who's staying, who's going back, and who's doing both?

Who's staying, who's going back?

• Just gonna stay here after all that nonsense

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • I'm heading back to BWI/Nittany Nation

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I'll do both forums

Votes: 45 57.0%

• Total voters

Reiterate

Oct 29, 2021
I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but when the folks running a new site say they’d welcome any questions about the change and I take them up on it by asking why we’re things so secretively and why were we told that the old site would cease to exist, I don’t expect some other poster to rip into me for being stupid and uniformed. (Tom explained it; thank you Tom.)

I’ll agree that my skin is prob too thin for online forums and I should just go back to reading and not posting.
This might helporiginal_399537352.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder

Cali_Nittany

Oct 11, 2021
I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but when the folks running a new site say they’d welcome any questions about the change and I take them up on it by asking why we’re things so secretively and why were we told that the old site would cease to exist, I don’t expect some other poster to rip into me for being stupid and uniformed. (Tom explained it; thank you Tom.)

I’ll agree that my skin is prob too thin for online forums and I should just go back to reading and not posting.

Some people not associated with the new site made an assumption that the old one would close. Also, its never too late to grow thicker skin.

Reactions: manatree

Fencepost

Oct 23, 2021
Fencepost commits! I am thrilled to announce that I will be continuing my lurking career at The Wrestling Room. I would like to sincerely thank all of the knowledgeable and witty posters from the BWI Wrestling Room, as well as the tactful moderators, who have gotten me this far. Thank you and carry on.

#eatitturk

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Fencepost commits! I am thrilled to announce that I will be continuing my lurking career at The Wrestling Room. I would like to sincerely thank all of the knowledgeable and witty posters from the BWI Wrestling Room, as well as the tactful moderators, who have gotten me this far. Thank you and carry on.

#eatitturk
Even if you lurk you can still #eatitturk

amattaro

Oct 30, 2021
I bet the NIL bidding for use of turk’s name over here would have really been a “lot”.

82bordeaux

Oct 29, 2021
Could someone please explain what is happening? Don't say Google it because I've tried.

BWI moved to a different platform, which is where you are now. @Tom McAndrew is here as well.
The old wrestling room is at the same location being run by Rivals and a new group. Due to contractual constraints, that wasn't announced prior to the effective date (last Sunday). At least that is how I understand it.

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright