Driving a car is a privilege not a right. Therefore, a state allowing you to drive, you must obey driving restrictions or lose that privilege. I guess this is your weak attempt at the second amendment.I mean, if you can afford a vehicle that can go really fast why should we restrict this?opcorn:
Driving a car is a privilege not a right. Therefore, a state allowing you to drive, you must obey driving restrictions or lose that privilege. I guess this is your weak attempt at the second amendment.
And THAT is far too UN-common. Easy answer to the question.I agree. Common sense will prevail.
Yayyyyyy, I love squishy face retard logic day!!!I mean, if you can afford a vehicle that can go really fast why should we restrict this?opcorn:
Yayyyyyy, I love squishy face retard logic day!!!
I mean, if you can afford a vehicle that can go really fast why should we restrict this?opcorn:
What amendment are you referring to?Nope.......wrong amendment.......
For safety.I mean, if you can afford a vehicle that can go really fast why should we restrict this?opcorn:
They aren't liberals in the same sense as you are. They would be aghast at your beliefs.
I think the term safety would encompass other drivers.for others on the road too.
I think the term safety would encompass other drivers.
The Hoss bought that house in your pic?People running red lights and stop signs is a much bigger problem than speed limits. A couple days ago we almost got taken out by a lady that totally ignored a stop sign and pulled into 60 MPH traffic....I missed her by a foot by swerving into the passing lane to avoid her. She was on a cellphone.
Should have hit her and taught her a lesson.People running red lights and stop signs is a much bigger problem than speed limits. A couple days ago we almost got taken out by a lady that totally ignored a stop sign and pulled into 60 MPH traffic....I missed her by a foot by swerving into the passing lane to avoid her. She was on a cellphone.
for others on the road too.
Sure, they should not be smuggled into the country in the back of fast moving trucks.Does that include “wetbacks and beaners?”
Does that include “wetbacks and beaners?”
Remember, he's not "racist" for what he said.........
Only if he had access to a genie.Does wishing people would die make you a murderer...opcorn:
Does wishing people would die make you a murderer...opcorn:
Did I wish that? Interesting.......I remember saying I wish someone was at the next mass shooting......but don't recall saying I wish they were killed during it.........and as usually, Brushy doesn't understand the context.........
Nah, you said I deserve to die for my political beliefs. I can't help it your to dumb to remember it.
*you'reNah, you said I deserve to die for my political beliefs. I can't help it *your **to dumb to remember it.
Show me.......prove it......
Keep lying........
You should take some fish oil supplements or something. Wishing death on someone isn't something you should forget.
You are correct on that. she was a hottie! Definitely, wood!She was hot back in the day:
![]()
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges