Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
No getting out from bottom lessons from Frank? Can a coach throw a brick in that instance?

Frank is solid guy…..ASU is fortunate to have him

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Tom, I rarely complain but you could have put the PWCs comments about Nico on a separate posting, so I could have used a dislike or smiling pile of poo, but something appropriate.

If there was a Carlow RTC, Nico would be there instead

• Haha
Reactions: Hlstone

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Tom, I rarely complain but you could have put the PWCs comments about Nico on a separate posting, so I could have used a dislike or smiling pile of poo, but something appropriate.

If there was a Carlow RTC, Nico would be there instead

lol

I rarely combine tweets into a single post, but felt these were all about the same subject.

the reason I started the reply with a "lol" is that I remember briefly deliberating whether to put the first 3 tweets in one post and then the PWC tweet in another post, or to not include the PWC tweet at all. Alas, I was in a time crunch when I made the post, and had already copied all 4 of them, so the easiest thing for me was to bunch all 4 of them together.

you've earned the right to make an occasional complaint. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SRATH and Hlstone

Psalm 1 guy

Oct 17, 2021

I posted this on BWI, but I thought I would post it here also:

I always enjoy listening to Jordan's interviews. He is such a complete wrestler with an amazing combination of physical talent, mental toughness, wrestling insight and wisdom. I also appreciate that he is willing to give straightforward responses and assessments, especially of his strengths and those of his competitors. He is a great ambassador for the sport and it will be a sad day for wrestling when he hangs it up. I have no doubt he can be very successful as a coach if he decides to go that route.

It says a lot that Jordan had so many good things to say about Carter. Carter is already a handful in freestyle, but as Jordan said, he is still not "freestyle savvy yet". As Carter starts to focus more on freestyle he is going to be a nightmare for opponents. His explosiveness and strength will serve him well in his freestyle career. We will see if Carter becomes a five-time NCAA champion, but I wouldn't be betting against him at this point.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
anybody recall if we were involved with Greg Jones when he was in HS? I didn't follow wrestling recruiting as closely in those days.

Latest posts