Heard from a Florida booster that he was having dinner with Dana last night. Not sure if it has been posted. He would be available game 7.
Does no help whatsoever for us if true. By then we should be cemented at QB, or Grier would be playing for a coach headed out the door.Heard from a Florida booster that he was having dinner with Dana last night. Not sure if it has been posted. He would be available game 7.
I would take Grier over Howard any day. Howard did great this year for the first part but once we got into the meat of the schedule he couldn't handle it.Does no help whatsoever for us if true. By then we should be cemented at QB, or Grier would be playing for a coach headed out the door.
By the time he'd be eligible, if we need him, the season will essentially have been over. Making a change that late is either because of injury or the season is lost. I'd venture a guess either of those situations will mean Dana is either already gone or about to be shown the door. In that event, I don't see what he would add.I would take Grier over Howard any day. Howard did great this year for the first part but once we got into the meat of the schedule he couldn't handle it.
Game 7 in 2017Heard from a Florida booster that he was having dinner with Dana last night. Not sure if it has been posted. He would be available game 7.
By the time he'd be eligible, if we need him, the season will essentially have been over. Making a change that late is either because of injury or the season is lost. I'd venture a guess either of those situations will mean Dana is either already gone or about to be shown the door. In that event, I don't see what he would add.
I guess reading comprehension is lacking on this board. Why would he commit here with a coach that is out the door unless we have an awesome season? By the time he is eligible, it's very likely he would be starting for a new coach. I'll gladly take players who can compete as long as their baggage is not an issue. The problem is, what kind of player that caliber would go to a school when he'll likely play under a new coach?So, he redshirts and is in the mix the following year. I must be missing your point, because I'm not making sense of your posts.
WV Sports Football
Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4