Will Honas

HuskerBorn

Senior
Oct 23, 2009
1,947
650
0
I haven't heard any word on how his official went? Any word? He wasn't in any of the pics from this weekend either. I want the water boy in this class! He is a beast! GBR!
 

cornhustler

Senior
Aug 2, 2005
1,176
757
0
I heard he really like Rudd.

 

oldjar07

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2009
9,492
2,040
113
It looks like he does a great job of reading blocking assignments to find where the running back is going to be. Much better than just running directly into the block which our linebackers have done now for several years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dpnavy

oldjar07

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2009
9,492
2,040
113
He was never a very good actor, other than maybe anchorman, but I get your point.
Are u kidding me? He's a great actor and can act on his own without a great supporting cast. He's single handedly the reason people thought Seth Rogen was funny after the 40 year old virgin.
 

huskerfan1414

Heisman
Oct 25, 2014
12,643
12,807
113
Are u kidding me? He's a great actor and can act on his own without a great supporting cast. He's single handedly the reason people thought Seth Rogen was funny after the 40 year old virgin.
I didnt tnink seth rogen was funny then or ever.
I dont hate ruud. Just dont love him.
 

huskerfan1414

Heisman
Oct 25, 2014
12,643
12,807
113
Love Will Honas!
Would be our biggest most impactful contributor of this class other than maybe QB.
 

chrsmneric

Junior
May 30, 2017
395
283
0
Like most threads........ derailed.
Derailed threads make these forums worth while. Otherwise it's just I heard this I heard that jargon. Realistically 90% of these threads are worthless lol!
May I what you do for a living? Without giving away your secrecy? 114,000 messages is quite the feat! ...oops derailed this one, sorry!
 
Last edited:

N-sane

All-Conference
Feb 21, 2008
2,947
4,359
0
Derailed threads make these forums worth while. Otherwise it's just I heard this I heard that jargon. Realistically 90% of these threads are worthless lol!
May I what you do for a living? Without giving away your secrecy? 114,000 messages is quite the feat! ...oops derailed this one, sorry!
You don’t want to know what rrt does...
 

Kato

Senior
Dec 23, 2006
2,154
599
113
May I what you do for a living? Without giving away your secrecy? 114,000 messages is quite the feat! ...oops derailed this one, sorry!

That little blue banner with the word "Moderator" in rrt's profile box pretty much explains the reason for 114,000 messages.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC