Will this board get a new name??

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
It's The Free Board. That's not very original. Any ideas??
I thought that ON3 owns and controls the naming on all the forums in their system. Can the participants rename a board? Do all of us participating have access to go change the forum name in their system?
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,018
17,652
113
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
I like the new board name...it now feels like home. That said, a character limit should be implemented for board names....a number around 18, including spaces, seems appropriate.

40+ is just way too many. Moniker brevity is paramount. ;)
 
Last edited:

ThePennsyOracle

Heisman
Oct 6, 2021
4,800
13,915
113
I like the new board name...it now feels like home. That said, a character limit should be implemented for board names....a number around 12-15, including spaces, seems appropriate.

40+ is just way too many. ;)
I'm disappointed to see BW Lion here. Was hoping for a back to the future version.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  2. 02 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions