Tennesse Williams did attend the University of Iowa though, maybe he stopped by the room once.Tennessee Williams is an American playwright. George Bailey is the star character of It's A Wonderful Life. Neither wrestled for the Hawks.
My original post was covered above.Tennessee Williams is an American playwright. George Bailey is the star character of It's A Wonderful Life. Neither wrestled for the Hawks.
Now there's an old CR guy, and maybe even one who gets the fatayer when the Syrian Orthodox Church has a fund raiser!Dr. Max and Mombo
I don’t think this new site has earned that title…yet.Looking for thoughts in a place they call the Cesspool?? Good luck
I'll bite...
I was a fan of bringing Bailey in. I like his upside and seems like a good fit. Williams...not so much. The videos I see of him always appear to me, an attitude problem which has and will continue to hold him back from unleashing his full potential.
I will also say I wasn't a fan of the attitude Gabe Arnold had towards just tying his shoes last seasons when Brands was trying to make a point of its importance without it setting him off.
I hope Brands knows what he is doing and it all works out and we all laugh about it later on.
Who calls it that.. the cesspool died when On3 took rivals out back and put it down. This place is like rainbows and sunshine compared to that…I miss itLooking for thoughts in a place they call the Cesspool?? Good luck
I bet you said the same about ADS when he came on board…
Guilty here, as charged. Gotta admit that ADS worked out great. A.J.or Downey? Not so much.To be fair, many Hawk fans were not too enthused about him, AJ, or Downey coming in.
That was kind of my point…Why discount a guy before they even get on campus and get the opportunity?Guilty here, as charged. Gotta admit that ADS worked out great. A.J.or Downey? Not so much.
Some reputations are slimier than others. When a guy gets a chance and blows it, then he gets what he gets.That was kind of my point…Why discount a guy before they even get on campus and get the opportunity?
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
Rivals Football Recruiting
Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams