Does he still have the option to pull his name from the draft list and return or has he loat that option? Sounds like he is gone for good.
OKC would actually be a perfect fit for Williams they need a rebounding PF.
I should've quoted the poster I was replying to. It was meant for the condescending post above by punisheer.absolutely. [thumb2]
clearly my deep knowledge & expertise on basketball has taken me places, so much so that I'm sharing my opinion here in the offseason as a fan.
I wish him well & wish my playing would've resulted in a tenth of Devin's success.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase