I'm only 32, but I realized my youth was dead the day Battier retired from the NBAHe was born in 1996. Think about that.
Same age, but hey...Dunleavy's still going strong...we're still young.I'm only 32, but I realized my youth was dead the day Battier retired from the NBA
All things considered, Jay Will is youthful and successful too. Boozer and Duhon still plugging away. Nate James is in a good position too.Same age, but hey...Dunleavy's still going strong...we're still young.
What's up with Winslow in the summer league? He's played in two league games and 7 minutes in the other while missing the rest. What's going on?
Tweaked his ankle the other night. They are resting him and not risking further damage.
Luol Deng is an 11 year Veteran....Same age, but hey...Dunleavy's still going strong...we're still young.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits