Have one for me ole' buddy, can't blame you one bit!! My feet haven't touched the floor since the game was over.Originally posted by GTHC, GTH!:
Um, my bad. I've kinda been drinking since the Duke game. My bad.
Don't know. I'm sure he'll pop up soon. OFCOriginally posted by pisgah101:
Skysdad! Where's your son?! I haven't seen him post today. I enjoy his posts haha
Apparently not even that.Originally posted by Tim1515:
Yeah no excessive contact there. I was having the debate here about it being a flagrant 2 potentially in the regular season...but not in the tournament. Only a flagrant one here![]()
Agreed.Originally posted by SWEc/o95:
Frank was in position. Horrible refs in this game on both sides.
LOL. That's a good one. Wish I had thought of that.Originally posted by DukeSky85:
Hey Kentucky the 91 UNLV team called...
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment