Worst opening statement. Ever.

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,841
113
Consider, this is your introduction to the league. Your first impression. Your chance to show that your team belongs.

 
  • Wow
Reactions: Rogue Cock

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
1,909
1,914
113
Cant tell if he didn't care enough to be prepared or just didn't care period. Real classy
 
Jul 27, 2008
491
807
93
"I'm sure you guys don't know too much about UCLA, but, our football program, but......I'm right there with you guys......I know we're in LA......I do know that.....there's also [SoCal], so...........any questions??"
 

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
It was interesting to learn not only that UCLA is in LA, but so is SoCal.

If he wins, it wont matter
Me to, I always wondered what the "LA" stood for in UCLA

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rogue Cock

PrestonyteParrot

All-Conference
May 28, 2024
3,273
3,232
113
It was interesting to learn not only that UCLA is in LA, but so is SoCal.

If he wins, it wont matter
Surprised he didn't mention it was also the home of Jed Clampett and the Beverly Hillbillies since he was searching frantically for a thought. Any thought.
I'm sure the AD has now enrolled him in a public speaking class there on campus.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses