He's much better positioned to take this thing to the next phase then Julie was. I think JH did a good job of restructuring the athletic department to put it on the road for success, but Hobbs is the leader we need today.What Hobbs is going to find is that there arent any bigtime basketball donors so he has to find new ones and build this with the help of Olympic sports donors such as wrestling and soccer.
Hobbs talks about cosmetic changes to RAC..I just dont how that is feasible. Uncle Bob always talked about how much rennovation would cost. I think alot of the spritzing up inside in the RAC the last 2 years has helped somewhat. Perhaps Hobbs is talking about the outside facade and landscaping which I agree must be addressed. Drab is the right word.
Beyond that the article has alot of the same stuff in it interviews with the past two ADs..its all about the money and timeline and we still dont have them. There is so much money to raise but Hobbs seems better equipped than anyone we have had here to fundraise
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana