No... we drop back into a 2-3 zone here. If you're looking to press, you gotta go to HR and look for Ironbird.IS THIS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR A FULL COURT PRESS?
If you don't have 8 trophy point scorers, you will never winWill I get more than 1 trophy point on this forum? It will determine my activity level.
i checked, you have 3 already. Must be easy to get points here.Will I get more than 1 trophy point on this forum? It will determine my activity level.
Participation points for everyone!!i checked, you have 3 already. Must be easy to get points here.
Your posts remind me of a guy with a different handle? How are you in tree stands?Participation points for everyone!!
When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.Your posts remind me of a guy with a different handle? How are you in tree stands?
I totally understand, but I just had to go for the easy and obvious joke…When I'm in treestands, I'm great. When I'm falling out of them, I'm okay. When I land, I'm really not good.
My BWI handle didn't make sense any longer, and it also didn't make the transition very well.
BWI Football
First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis