We’ve missed some open ones in the last few minutes.
Good shooting and poor defense so far. We’re giving up tons of wide open looks
Curran Scott : Note to self ....I WILL WORK ON MY BALLHANDLING EVERY DAY FOR 30 MINUTES . Work on 2 ball dribble drill, machine gun drill and I will learn not to try cross overs with two defenders in my jockstrap .That was some sloppy ball handling.
He’s 5-5 from the field for 10 points though.Jackson back to normal at the line.
I will agree with thisCurran Scott : Note to self ....I WILL WORK ON MY BALLHANDLING EVERY DAY FOR 30 MINUTES . Work on 2 ball dribble drill, machine gun drill and I will learn not to try cross overs with two defenders in my jockstrap .
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982