WVU 82

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,522
3,878
113
Is a bot. Please ignore
He’s not, and I never tire of people posting from all over the spectrum to read all the perspectives out there. A lot of stuff he posts I agree with, some of it, I don’t. I love that he upsets you all because the left no longer can control the narrative. Independent media, new media, is wise to the dogmatic media control and democratic narrative. Every day, more and more people wake up to the lies.

Dyed in the wool liberals are waking up to the failure of progressive policies. Michael Shellenberger’s San Fran-Sicko. You should read it. More and more are realizing the monolithic control the Dem establishment has held on urban areas have failed the people who live there. 60 years of proof that Dem policies are a failure.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  4. 04 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer