Kickoff is set for just after noon.
FS2 coverage.......correct? For those not able to make the trip today.
Time to turn the Dawgs loose!Kickoff is set for just after noon.
I'm also incredibly tired of this commentator saying "Seals".
Not sure which one of the guys is the culprit. I just keep hearing him, and it flashes me back to days of Pam Ward and "Duris Raynard"Is that nut job really saying Seals? He could be saying Sills but I will listen intently in the 2nd half. If I could just see his face and eyes when he is speaking I could tell you for sure.
Not sure which one of the guys is the culprit. I just keep hearing him, and it flashes me back to days of Pam Ward and "Duris Raynard"
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State