GAME THREAD WVU vs. Kansas State

TejasFan

Redshirt
Jun 13, 2004
905
0
0
OK, Carter is a great player but he needs to stop driving the middle and then pulling up with his legs spread apart making it impossible to dish the ball off or for that matter ............make a move............period. Don't tell me I'm wrong! Warez
 

TejasFan

Redshirt
Jun 13, 2004
905
0
0
Great win tonight. Total team effort. Teddy Allen stepped up to the plate and carried the Mountaineer offense. Still, I can't wait to get Esa back. By the way, I note that ole Warez must be the only Mountaineer fan that gives a hoot about the roundball team. The thread is dead. Warez
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU