I had some of the comics as a kid but I don't get the xmen thing.
Some of it probably depends on when you grew up. When I was a kid the cartoon was huge so I was all about the X-Men.
Probably the dorkiest hing about me but I just recently completed my collection of every Uncanny X-Men issue ever.
I'm jealous. I collected uncanny x-men when I was a kid. Still have my collection, but have a lot of holes in it (especially in the #90-115 range). Are most of yours in mint condition? Do you continue to collect them up to the current issues?
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'