I’m really worried about the loss of this kids production and leadership on and off the court. He was huge in many games last year. How are we going to replace him?
I agree. He got us out of some scoring droughts and was a tough rebounder and strong driver. However, improved shooting, Omoruyi, and the added depth at the forward spot with the other new freshmen, and Geo's leadership should have us at least on par with last year. We have a lot of quality players so I have no doubt that we'll be in the top half of the B10.I’m really worried about the loss of this kids production and leadership on and off the court. He was huge in many games last year. How are we going to replace him?
BingoI am not worried at all.
I think Oskar will be really good.I’m really worried about the loss of this kids production and leadership on and off the court. He was huge in many games last year. How are we going to replace him?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4