Yep this is how it will be during the Georgia game for us Gamecocks Saturday.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I don't expect to feel much emotion. We're almost 28 point dogs so expectations are low.

Reactions: IPOC

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
My only hope for the game is that we don't get humiliated. We will lose handily, but I at least hope we look like a fellow-SEC team. If we look worse against them than Mercer or Ball State, that will be deflating. I have every expectation that UGA comes fully loaded for the SEC opener though.

Sparklecity

Jan 20, 2022
Gonna catch em off guard and kick em in the nuts! Georgia really isn't that good and their players look a little soft
Kevin Dillon Win GIF

Cocky99

Jan 27, 2022
I’ll start watching it, but something tells me I’ll be changing the channel early. When Beamer 1st took the reins I was hoping not to be feeling this way still 3 seasons in. Unacceptable! This marriage may not be working.

Last edited:

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
I will be hunting all day on Saturday. The elk rut only comes around once a year for about 2 weeks and I really don't want to miss it for what will likely be a Gamecock beat-down by Georgia. if I am wrong and we pull off a massive upset, I will be just as happy when I watch the replay on Sunday as I would have been in the moment on Saturday.

Carolina Doc

Joined Aug 16, 2019
Jan 25, 2022
I’ll start watching it, but something tells me I’ll be changing the channel early. When Beamer 1st took the reins I was hoping not to be feeling this way still 3 seasons in. Unacceptable! This marriage may not be working.
Its just a football game.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
It may not be working. But I bet you weren’t saying that when you were getting laid during the UT and Tater game last season. You also probably weren’t saying that during the bowl game when about half hour starters decided not to play or transferred. We did a hell of a job in that game. Should we have beat North Carolina, yes.

Atlanta_Cock

May 29, 2023
I don't expect to feel much emotion. We're almost 28 point dogs so expectations are low.
UGA will cover in the 1st half. Beamer will have to put in a yeoman's effort to recover from this shellacking and somehow preserve the season and his recruiting class. Honeymoon is over. Not positive he can.