YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LetsGoDukies

Senior
Jul 10, 2013
942
787
0

Lol I feel like this poor kid is going to have his crying face posted on here for years to come! Love it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KellenPatrick

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Saw this headline at another board, LMFAO! " Kinston Teen Charged With Assault In Chapel Hill "
Reports still coming in: he had 4, and only 4, accomplices. The group of mostly teenagers should be considered armed and dangerous.
Investigators believe they were operating under marching orders from a tactical mastermind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

tison31

Junior
May 25, 2012
671
236
0
I hope there is a new one coming this year, but for now it is the best I can do. I have to watch it once in a while. It is a classic and one for the ages. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsGoDukies
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released