Nebraska just lost by 19 at home to UC Riverside. We just might sneak into 13th this year.
No way to sugarcoat a loss like that. That being said, Hoiberg will get that program going. Maybe not this year, but it won't take long. He didn't get a legit chance with the Bulls, but I think he's tailor made for college hoops. He does a great job of using transfers to build a program, and I expect he'll do the same with Nebraska quickly.
I liked their old coach and thought he deserved a little more ropeNebraska just lost by 19 at home to UC Riverside. We just might sneak into 13th this year.
Let's wait until we see how NU does against that juggerrnaught from Merrimack Friday......Nebraska just lost by 19 at home to UC Riverside. We just might sneak into 13th this year.
Yeah agreed. Tim Miles is one of the best. I’m not sure where he went but I’ll root for that guy. Class act and just a good dude.I liked their old coach and thought he deserved a little more rope
Nebraska just lost by 19 at home to UC Riverside. We just might sneak into 13th this year.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'