Who was it that said McCabe would sit the pine and go into the portal because he wasn’t better than Knapper?
Seem to recall that being Pride304. Otherwise known as Bhodi and multiple other profiles.
Currently TVZ is talking to himself as Jason Voorhees.
I remember. Hopefully Vernon can give us all a good laugh soon by posting the Jason/TVZ/KC profiles once again.my god is that guy a loser! Remember when he got banned for calling Doug Belk a “bag man” for Georgia recruits and Vernon posted the other 25 handles he had. Lmao man that was great
I remember. Hopefully Vernon can give us all a good laugh soon by posting the Jason/TVZ/KC profiles once again.
I think it's probably sucking in all necks of the woods right about now, but I hoarded beer while fools like Jason V were grabbing up two years supply of toilet paper and tampons. Whose got it better? The man with 120 beers or the fool on his period?I like the way you think MH! Hope alls well in your neck of the woods
I think it's probably sucking in all necks of the woods right about now, but I hoarded beer while fools like Jason V were grabbing up two years supply of toilet paper and tampons. Whose got it better? The man with 120 beers or the fool on his period?
WV Sports Football
Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright