You just can't make this ish up.

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
1. Fiscal policy - we have a congressional committee that will introduce a bipartisan budget. Unless we do both entitlement cuts (Biden), and tax increase (Trump), we will collapse the US economy, we will be unable to counter China with navy and chips. Trump will not increase taxes on himself - he is too selfish. Biden, I believe will relent and increase SSN retirement age.

2. Foreign Policy - Trump getting out of the TPP was colossally short-sighted. Trump absolutely wants to go it alone. We will be unable to move Europe, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, India, and many others to de-risk from China. China will be able to reap their goals of: capturing Taiwan, deep-water access to the Pacific, controlling advanced tech industry trade worldwide, and advance their military might. The US will lose its prominence. US industry will faulter. US Tech leadership will dwindle.

fYI - I don’t watch MSN or Rachel Maddow. This is not liberal nonsense. This is coming from places like the CSIS, the Hoover Institute, Condaleeza Rice, and other conservative think tanks on US strategic economic security.
Trying to present opinions and conjecture as fact is just another example of propaganda.

Reactions: Pudly76

trojandave

Aug 24, 2017
Trying to present opinions and conjecture as fact is just another example of propaganda.
Uhh, what?

This entire discussion board is opinion. Some of it is presented with facts. I can go ahead and use my interns and prepare a white paper with authoritative references and have it peer-reviewed for you if you’d like.

but… I ask you to do a little introspective and see for yourself the topics we all are bringing up.

the topics I bring up, from my perspective, is based on the recommendations of respected sources.

please don’t say, “msnbc or Rachel maddow or the dnc.”

the places I go to keep up with current events and are center-right… not crazy far-right like NewsMax.

———————————
btw - the following is fact. I will not do research on the following - go do your own research and prove me wrong:
1. Trump has already stated he is going to permanently extend his Trump tax cuts.
2. did pull out of TPP.
3. biden worked to get AUKUS off the ground. He is also in talks with Japan and India.
4. Chips act and state dept negotiations is restricting sensitive chips from China and de-risking China.
5. Biden also just signed the funding bill for Taiwan

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Uhh, what?

This entire discussion board is opinion. Some of it is presented with facts. I can go ahead and use my interns and prepare a white paper with authoritative references and have it peer-reviewed for you if you’d like.

but… I ask you to do a little introspective and see for yourself the topics we all are bringing up.

the topics I bring up, from my perspective, is based on the recommendations of respected sources.

the places I go to keep up with current events and are center-right… not crazy far-right like NewsMax.
That is what you say. Show your sources.

btw, no one is impressed by you sayin you’ll have interns doing it. Your just a lazy sob who makes statements he can’t verify, and the few times he’s tried, he failed.

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
Uhh, what?

Doesn't matter. Both sides of the historical political aisle have done nothing to deserve our trust. They've run this country into the ground from an economic and domestic/foreign policy standpoint while largely enriching themselves. It might be the biggest grift in world history and American citizens are finally waking up. Unfortunately, it's likely way too late for a meaningful recovery.

trojandave

Aug 24, 2017
Doesn't matter. Both sides of the historical political aisle have done nothing to deserve our trust. They've run this country into the ground from an economic and domestic/foreign policy standpoint while largely enriching themselves. It might be the biggest grift in world history and American citizens are finally waking up. Unfortunately, it's likely way too late for a meaningful recovery.
We can both agree that the biggest grift occurred: a) with the repeal of the glass-steagall act in 1999, b) the China entry into the WTO in 2001, thus allowing mass migration of good paying manufacturing jobs, c) the 2008 bank bailouts without any conditions nor criminal indictments, and d) the 2008 quantitative easing with basically free money.

However, America did enjoy a great deal of prosperity due to both the Bush tax omnibus bill in November 1990 and Clinton’s tax omnibus bill in 1993 setting us up for a balanced budget (up until Bush II cut taxes in 2002) and almost two decades of the goldilocks economics - low interest rates and moderate growth, not too hot 🥵, not too cold 🥶.

Bush’s 1992 NAFTA did grow our economy and help reduce Mexican immigration. A lot of American jobs did move to Mexico. But Mexicans did buy a lot of American goods. I was there at a mequiladora… it was very exciting to see a lot of good Mexicans working good paying jobs in manufacturing and buying a lot of American goods from Mexican Walmarts and Costcos.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Ruh-roh… 🤦‍♂️

How can this be????

“Team dementia, liberal democRAT” is planning for a potential presidential transition underway as biden administration kicks it off.

President joe biden’s administration has formally begun planning for a potential presidential transition, aiming to ensure continuity of government no matter the outcome and a TRUMP VICTORY in November’s general election.

IMG_4511.jpeg

Latest posts