Your boy, Aranda

dand84

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2017
3,429
1,844
0
I'm just pouring some cold water on the Aranda love fest. He's ok. Not the sure thing some are making him out to be.
There aren’t any targets out there that don’t carry the exact same warning label.
 

Hford

Redshirt
Aug 11, 2020
1,959
3
0
Baylor should go win 10 games a year is a crazy standard. I'm not even an Arandastan
 

Frozone

Junior
Sep 22, 2013
736
258
0
I mean, I was kidding with my gif, but that call was one helluva head scratcher by Aranda.

But at the end of the day, I’d take him. Or Leipold. Or Klieman. Or Rhule. They’re ALL significantly better than what we’ve had to deal with the past 5 years.
 

cHUCK001

Senior
Nov 6, 2016
2,225
534
113
Lane Kiffin is 19-4 in his last 22 games. He is slowly creeping near the top of my list. Saban did wonders for this guy apparently.
 

SLOHusker

Sophomore
Aug 7, 2001
2,740
123
0
We are not going to get Arnada. He is a different kind of cat and its not about Nebraska, its about him and his personality. He has no interest in coming to a place that puts him under a microscope. We need to move on from the Arnada talk.
I never heard of Arnada. I guess you (being so knowledgeable) have greater insight into Arnada (whoever that is) than the rest of the world. I guess we can find a coach behind a woodshed (where Frost is lurking).
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC