Your bracket?

Mr Blue Devil

Redshirt
Feb 9, 2007
1,246
14
0
Picked a perfect Final Four, champ game and of course, the winner!

Won a video camera in one challenge and get to hold on to this trophy for our Celebrity Challenge. BACK TO BACK WINNER!

 

DukeSky85

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2015
1,750
2,364
0
Congrats! I won my work pool and am getting a 100 gift card.. my wife is happy for a date night! haha
 

BuckinElkin!!

Junior
Oct 19, 2004
38,911
332
0
My best bracket results in years. I played 2 brackets in 3 cash pools.

Pool 1 I won 1st and tied for 2nd.
Pool 2 I won and finished 6th.
Pool 3 I finished 3rd and 87th.

$1850 to the good.


But, far more important is the fact that Duke won!
 

DukiesDohK

Freshman
Apr 4, 2011
198
75
0
$100 work pool. 3/4 F4 with Zona being my miss. Had Kentucky Duke final, Duke winning.

Won the pool on Saturday though, just needed Kentucky to lose as 8/10 participants had Kentucky winning and the other guy had Arizona.

Totally forgot about it though as I was so focused on Duke winning it all. Came in this morning on four hours sleep and got handed the winnings and had to do a double take as to why my co-worker was handing me $100.... haha
 

Mpm277

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2010
7,445
2,669
0
Won $110 in my work pool.. All going to Championship shirts for my wife and I.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I didn't fill out a bracket but didn't anyone see the article that announced that a 12 year old boy won the ESPN bracket challenge? It said that he was 14-2 in the Sweet 16 and correctly picked every winner in the Elite 8, Final Four and Championship game.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4