Zander Gray...

Hard4Corn

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2003
22,439
1,645
113
I know he's young yet but that kid is a beast at RB for Omaha North. I wonder if NU gives him and Bradley from Bell West a hard look. This class A final is gonna be fun to watch with North's 2 RB's and Bradley from BW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: saluno22
May 2, 2005
94,699
70,104
0
I know he's young yet but that kid is a beast at RB for Omaha North. I wonder if NU gives him and Bradley from Bell West a hard look. This class A final is gonna be fun to watch with North's 2 RB's and Bradley from BW.
I don't think Bradley is going to qualify academically or he would probably get some looks. He will probably end up at a JUCO.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  3. 03 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State