Zone defense

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,562
11,278
82
I wonder why Pike doesn’t go to a zone more often especially playing teams like Iowa and Ohio st where there big guy could shoot threes. I would rather see Myles hang out in paint

Richie or anybody else who knows more about basketball have any comments here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUBlackout

Scarlet Shack

Heisman
Feb 3, 2004
26,367
16,236
73
I would love to see us trap 2-2-1 or 1-2-1-1
And then drop into the zone with the shorter amount of time to defend
 

REDRICH65

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2010
2,772
2,183
113
Don’t like the 2-2-1 at all. Always getting beat by the back door play a high % shot
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana