Kentucky needed an extra five minutes to take down the Saint Joseph’s Hawks on Monday night at Rupp Arena. But as the old saying goes: a win is still a win.
While fans would obviously prefer a blowout in every single game, the reality is the Wildcats will be faced with some close contests throughout the season. St. Joseph’s presented the perfect challenge for this young Kentucky team, hitting 15 three-pointers and winning the battle on the glass. But UK never wavered, finding ways to score just enough points and pull out the 96-88 win in overtime.
Didn’t catch the game? Still excited about DJ Wagner‘s breakout 22-point performance? Simply want to wrap yourself up with even more postgame coverage? Lucky for you, we have a fresh Rapid Reaction that should help tide you over until Kentucky’s next game on Friday.
More Kentucky News and Views on the KSR YouTube Channel
Kentucky Sports Radio has expanded its coverage of the Wildcats in the most ridiculous manner possible on our YouTube Channel. Here you will be able to find interviews with coaches and players, as well as commentary from the KSR crew. From Rapid Reactions following big events to our lengthy lineup of live shows, subscribe to the KSR YouTube Channel to stay up to date on everything happening around the Big Blue Nation.
- Monday: Mark Stoops Press Conference & Rapid Reaction
- Monday, 8 PM: KSR Football Podcast
- Tuesday evening: Interviews with Liam Coen and the offense
- Tuesday, 8 PM: Sources Say
- Wednesday evening: Interviews with Brad White and the defense
- Wednesday, 8 PM: 11 Personnel
- Thursday Afternoon: Pigskin Preview
- Thursday evening: Final comments from Stoops after practice
- Friday night: Kroger KSR Game of the Week recap, highlights
- Saturday: Postgame Press Conferences, Interviews, Rapid Reaction