KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 114 of the Sources Say Podcast to discuss Kentucky picking up momentum with five-star forward Chris Livingston, along with Shaedon Sharpe’s upcoming commitment date. Will UK land both?
Among the highlights:
- Sharpe sets a commitment date, and Kentucky is seen as the heavy favorite
- The process is playing out as planned
- Cason Wallace trends toward UK
- Will the backcourt be finalized by the early signing period?
- Kentucky is picking up steam with Livingston. How?
- Is the five-star forward going to be UK’s small-ball four?
- What’s going on with Adem Bona?
- Kentucky is going to make Dereck Lively II tell them no
- UK’s dream class vs. the Sources Say dream class
- How fast could John Calipari wrap up the entire class?
You can listen to the episode in its entirety below:
Missed the previous episode of the Sources Say Podcast? You can find it, along with all past and future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.
Best Buddies Champion of the Year
As mentioned to close out the show, I’ve been nominated for Best Buddies Champion of the Year, a fundraising competition that supports those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. I need BBN’s help raising $3,000 by September 30, and I’m about one third of the way there.
Donations help with opportunities for jobs, leadership development and inclusive living for individuals with disabilities. Best Buddies has been a part of my life for over seven years now, and I can’t express how much the organization has changed my life for the better.
Help me take home Best Buddies Champion of the Year honors by making a tax-deductible donation here.
Thank you for supporting me in my efforts to raise money for Best Buddies. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Through Best Buddies, thousands of people with disabilities have successfully moved from segregation and desolation to a new acceptance in their family and community. In turn, Best Buddies has created a new spirit of public service for thousands of middle school, high school and college volunteers that will last a lifetime.
Donate today and support Best Buddies and make a difference in the life of a person with a disability!