Recent content by 10ACHAWK

  1. 10ACHAWK

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Laughable when a penn state fan starts talking about alcohol or dui’s. Next they’ll bring up home invasions and frat parties.
  2. 10ACHAWK

    Recruiting….

    Wrestling season can’t get here fast enough
  3. 10ACHAWK

    It’s Been awhile. . . .

    Who has a better set of pipes, you or J’den?
  4. 10ACHAWK

    Yanni and Garvin

    At Cornell
  5. 10ACHAWK

    Yanni and Garvin

    Yanni replacing one of the outgoing coaches
  6. 10ACHAWK

    Natty’s Roll Call

    I have one lower bowl all session ticket. My guess is you’re in need of two, but if you can only find one because I value the times my son and I attend together, I’ll trade my seat for you to have seats together.
  7. 10ACHAWK

    Natty’s Roll Call

    I’ll be there taking it to the haters. GO HAWKS!
  8. 10ACHAWK

    Ferrari/Welsh non stall calls and singlet grabs

    Does penn state not have a message board? If they do, I hope the poke fans spend as much time talking crap on it as your fan base has here when they pass you by. You all are insufferable.
  9. 10ACHAWK

    NCAA All-Session tickets?

    I have one lower all session… $624. It’s with the Little Rock crowd and a handful of Hawkeye fans from down south.
  10. 10ACHAWK

    Great night! Keep the Brands forever.

    And a little help from “Look at me Angel”
  11. 10ACHAWK

    Independence Day - red, white, blue, black and gold

    Happy 4th HAWKEYE fans everywhere!!
  12. 10ACHAWK

    Looks like this place is about to get a lot busier.

    Here’s to hoping this board is free of posters who put ketchup on their hotdogs and those who think wrestling started in 2009
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade