Recent content by 1981grad

  1. 1

    Vegas Bound

    Welcome to SW Utah!
  2. 1

    NDI - OSU v. Cornell

    How is the crowd?
  3. 1

    UNI Bus wreck?

    I live in Utah, believe it or not, this is a major problem
  4. 1

    Big12 Tournament

    As someone who didn't follow wrestling unless it was tournament time. With the hiring of David Taylor , I'll admit that I had no idea who he was, I have been following wresting a lot more. I want to thank everyone for posting, so someone with very little knowledge could enjoy this season more.
  5. 1

    Former Oklahoma State wrestler AJ Ferrari commits to Cal State Bakersfield

    Due to Covid he could have been a 5 timer
  6. 1

    So the roster…….

    No, it shows what sports means, especially to kids. I was raised my a single mother and my little league football, baseball and basketball coaches played a huge rolw in my life.
  7. 1

    So the roster…….

    Great response and thank you for showing what wrestling means to those who participate.
  8. 1

    So the roster…….

    Thank you the info. I'm a very casual fan til now. From this point on I'll be more attentative in regard to wrestling
  9. 1

    Weinberg on wrestling facility

    We could have the best wrestling facility in the country and not have to spend $75 million. You are comparing apples to oranges
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win