Recent content by 1BadCat

  1. 1

    Will he or won't he

    I hope he does, but I’m worried that it will get to the point that he’ll have to just say screw it, and go to a OOC team.
  2. 1

    08/24/26 ANONYMOUS POLL: How Confident Are You That Pope Is Going To Crush It

    I voted middle, but this season should tell the tale.
  3. 1

    Songs that make you change the channel

    You have my support, and I’ll throw in the Beatles for good measure….never could listen to them.
  4. 1

    No foreign trip, but a trip to Vegas to watch Summer League games and Kenny Chesney.

    I hope they weren’t planning on meeting Kerr Kriisa out there! lol
  5. 1

    Flashback remember these memphis wrestling legends

    Ronnie Garvin spent a night in the Letcher County jail because he got in a fight with a drunk that jumped off the trophy case on him, at the old Letcher High School…..good times!
  6. 1

    Worth Noting about mimcilovic (FRIDAY UPDATE)

    How do people even notice stuff like that?
  7. 1

    The Pope is one of us theory.

    He is one of us, and that’s the problem. None of us are high level division 1 coaches.
  8. 1

    Hall of Shame UK Edition

    6. Rex Chapman (sticky fingers among other things)
  9. 1

    Jean Montero

    I don’t know about these hype videos. It would take me a week or two to, but I could make one of me hitting a bunch of 3 pointers lol. He looks legit.
  10. 1

    Who Does Stokes Picks Today at 6:30?

    I voted Kansas, but Oregon wouldn’t surprise me one bit.
  11. 1

    Stokes announcing at 6:30 EST

    I think Self would have retired if he didn’t know that he had Stokes….hope I’m wrong.
  12. 1

    OT: Range of the Cotton Mouth in Kentucky

    Oh I do too, but it’s a lot easier on the old knees out there lol.
  13. 1

    OT: Range of the Cotton Mouth in Kentucky

    It’s more of a vacation trip, fishing,camping, hiking, and touring LBL.
  14. 1

    Mark Dope is being laughed at

    Mark Dope? Do they let you play on your phone during recess?
  15. 1

    OT: Range of the Cotton Mouth in Kentucky

    I know Lake Barkley has them. Man I wish we lived closer to LBL(live in Letcher county) It takes us 6 hours to get out there, but I love it,
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast