Recent content by 229George

  1. 2

    OT: Palisades Amusement Park original commercial

    Thanks for this nostalgic remembrance. I grew up within hiking distance of the Park and spent many hours there albeit before Cousin Brucey, etc. When I was about 12 or 13 my friends and I sometimes saved the price of admission by scaling the cliffs from Edgewater to emerge behind the...
  2. 2

    OT: One Line Jokes

    I'm getting old. Now it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night. (a Henny Youngman momento)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida