Recent content by 24Catman

  1. 24Catman

    To the AP pollsters…….

    Complete joke, but we’ll feed off the lack of respect.
  2. 24Catman

    In Will Stein We Trust!

    The days of playing not to lose are over. Stein is now playing to win!!!
  3. 24Catman

    Chances UK beats Bama

    99%… It’s a new era.
  4. 24Catman

    UK Announces No New Job for Mitch

    Fantastic news! Honestly, it’s about time. After all the ridiculous lifetime contracts Mitch threw out (which only produced mediocre results), I’m glad he’s not getting a contract to retire into an overpaid, posh, made up position. The only thing worse than the position itself is the excuse...
  5. 24Catman

    Pope has lost the Majority of the Fanbase

    I’m not sticking around for his “I don’t know” and “it’s just a lot of things” comments on the post game show….Pathetic
  6. 24Catman

    The Boo’s

    Don’t remember ever hearing our own team booed off the court at halftime like they just were by our own fans like that.
  7. 24Catman

    Step down

    I never thought I would agree with this just one month ago, but he seems to be completely out of his element and has zero answers.
  8. 24Catman

    Fully Convinced this is a Mental Issue

    No team truly playing for the “front” of a UK jersey could ever be this bad.
  9. 24Catman

    Kenny Payne

    Please no. We’re done with the Cal era.
  10. 24Catman

    I think we can all agree Mark 'won the press conference' as they say

    A+++ We are BACK! Goosebumps, tears of joy, and incredible fond memories watching the bus drive into the arena
  11. 24Catman

    Incoming Flight ...

    Love it!
  12. 24Catman

    T Shirt Idea

    My Pontiff bleeds Blue.
  13. 24Catman

    I'm in

    I was cautiously optimistic last night, but I’m all in today. It’s already a breath of fresh air. I hope Cal never wins a game with the hogs. Everything I’ve seen and heard about Pope’s basketball philosophy and testimonials from those who played with him here, prove he’s a first class coach...
  14. 24Catman

    The coronation of Pope Mark the First, Mass on Sunday

    Nowhere else I’d rather be
  15. 24Catman

    The Crafts are back onboard

    We sure enjoyed tracking their plane. I get the sense Pope is so excited to be here that he would have flown basic economy with a connection to get to LEX!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set