Recent content by 5280Tiger

  1. 5

    Experience with odd religions/cults?

    I agree, once Skynet becomes self aware, we're all screwed
  2. 5

    Experience with odd religions/cults?

    Nailed it. And they celebrate his birthday when it’s no where close to his actual.
  3. 5

    Awful social media trend

    This. I laugh when I see peoples anti vax stance when they’re pounding Bud Lights, most likely a smoker, and only eat vegetables when on a pizza. The crap people put in their bodies willingly but they won’t get a vaccine that’s proven to help. Unfortunately this has been politicized and now...
  4. 5

    Awful social media trend

    Good idea. I’m all for it but not if he doesn’t need it
  5. 5

    Awful social media trend

    Pediatrician said vac will be available to my 3 year old by Feb. won’t take pictures but sure a hell will be first in line.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Tim Tebow: Keelon Russell has been 'unstoppable' entering matchup vs. Kamario Taylor, Mississippi State
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit compares Jeremiah Smith to NFL legends Julio Jones, Terrell Owens: ‘Rare skill set’